11470 HIGHWAY 66 – ASHLAND, OR 97520
|Sale Type||Investment||No. Stories||2|
|Property Type||Hospitality||Year Built||2012|
|Property Sub-type||MotelMore…||Parking Ratio||2.94/1,000 SF|
|Lot Size||115.00 AC||Zoning Description||RS/TR|
|Building Size||17,000 SF||APN / Parcel ID||10111736Less10111874|
The RESORT facility at Green Springs Resort contains a commercial kitchen that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to guests enjoying dining on the wrap-around deck or indoor dining area. The RESORT facility also has a bar with beer ontap for guests if they want to catch the game or just relax. The RESORT also is used by guests as a convenient store to pick up any last minute snacks or drinks to take back to their accommodations.
The LODGE at Green Springs Resort offers 8 private and comfortable high country accommodations. Six of our eight rooms include Jacuzzi tubs and two have private decks. Many updates to the LODGE have been performed in order to provide a first class accommodation while maintaining the historical charm of the LODGE.
The Luxury CABINS at Green Springs Resort are a world away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The 9 Luxury CABINS live among the tall pines providing privacy and a backdrop to an amphitheatre of Southern Oregon’s finest views. The CABINS were the latest structures to be added to Green Springs Resort, completed in 2012. The CABINS are built in large part from lumber milled on the property and powered by solar energy. Each CABIN consists of 1-bedroom with a king size bed, a loft with a bed, deep jetted tub, wood burning stove, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious modern bathroom with walk-in shower. All CABINS have generous decks with outdoor furniture and gas barbecues. The site is prepped and approved for 3 additional CABINS.
The YURT is spacious and accommodates retreats, meetings, conferences, large family gatherings, weddings and other small events. The YURT is a permanent structure with an open Forest Room, large deck, bathrooms, and an office. Catering often accompanies rental of the YURT.
The SHOP is a 2,200 sqft fully functioning workshop that supported the build of the 9 CABINS and many remodel projects on the other buildings within Green Springs Resort. The SHOP has a large solar panel system that offsets some of the resort’s electrical power. Too many tools, equipement, heavy equipment, vehicles and materials to list.
- Amazing Views. Recreation Activities Abound. Wildlife.
- Within 17 miles of Ashland, Oregon attracting tourism from around the world. Shakespeare Festival, Wineries, Celebration of the Arts.
- Corporate Retreat Center could take advantage of Luxury Accomodations and Wild Outdoors to work with your executive teams in an INSPIRING environment
- Great opportunity for a Retreat Center, Guest Quarter, Food Service, Quite, Nature, Group Meeting Areas, Easy Access, International Airport close by
- Owning this Resort for your family gathering place could be a gift that transcends generations and builds that legacy of strong family bonds. RARE!!
- Remoteness and quietness of this property may have healing qualities that a Treatment Center longs for. Clients will enjoy healing in the mountains.